Tuesday, January 27, 2009

new cellphone pleaseee

again, UAS is finally coming to binus. and tomorrow will be my first day of UAS. i have prepared well for tomorrow, so i'm free for tonight. don't have to study hard like my others friend hahaha (devil mode on).

lately i have an obsession to do! everbody is influenced by blackberry phone or just call it BB. i love my pinky nokia phone, and i don't have any plan to replace it with the new one. but everything changed just because my father offered me a new blackberry bold! oh my god, how could i refuse this once in a life time offer. then, this phone became my new obsession for lately. but i know my father was just kidding because for the next he changed his mind and offered me another cellphone. jaaaaah i don't care and i don't care. i just want BB bold be mine! hey dad, mulutmu harimaumu!


praying praying and praying for this bold phone

No comments: