Friday, November 07, 2008

high tension

oh my gosh, our lovely uts is getting closer and i haven't prepared well. and also i forget to take the exam card. i planned to take it in this week but something was happened and it made me a bit kacau balau. it wasn't a serious thing but i took it seriously and then suddenly i cried. i couldn't share it with my friends even my best friends. desperado and the lucky person who was forced to hear my problem was that guy who's 3 months younger than me (sorry, secret identity hahaa). actually, i'm not that close with him but what i thought at that time is "yes maybe he is the one who will let his shoulder to be cried on hiahaha kepepet). now i'm just hoping he's not telling this little secret to others. fiuuhh.

just read people's personal message on msn, i found out that my juniors experienced their first time ice skating at sky rink mall taman anggrek today. haha it's funny when i remind my first time too. maybe i should tell something first. my radio campus has weekly activity on friday and it called on ice. as crew at radio campus sure we have press id card, and we play ice skating for free by showing this magic id card, but it's free only for friday ya. talking about id card, this year is my turn to design the id card. but i got some slack (or misunderstanding, maybe) with my creative director, so it finally wasn't me who designed the id. now some of id cards have just naek cetak. so tired while rechecking the others and suddenly found out some mistakes there. maybe tomorrow will completely done, i wish..

No comments: