Monday, November 24, 2008

JGTC (jazz goes to campus by FEUI)


jazzier than ever worst than ever
photo taken from kanti

Yesterday I went to jgtc which is the event I’ve been waiting for. Came at 1 to catch twentyfirstnight’s performance. but I was late. Actually I wasn’t well physically so I was a bit giddy there. Rained at 5, all performance was delayed, everybody was hiding from the rain under any where they could find. This year’s jgtc is so bad and a total failure. Because of the heavy rain performances were late, wet, and I was separated with friends. Even I didn’t have the mood when tompi and the groove appear. Except for maliq, I admit they increased my mood by a little, but still in the end of their show rain came down again. And once again, I’m totally wet. sorry to say, this year's jgtc was jazzier than ever worst than ever!

photo's comments
nindy said: ck..ck..ck kaya lagi nntn dangdutan trus ujan hahahahaah
kanti said: majalengka di goyaaang! uugggh! hauhahaha

No comments: